Mistakes Are Rare, But We Still Have A Refund Policy!
At Getessaydone, we have a clear and transparent refund policy open for everyone to see and read carefully to avoid any confusions. We offer either a full* or a partial refund to all our customers who are not satisfied with the work. Also, we provide free revisions to our customers and that’s why we encourage you to first ask for a revision and then ask for a refund if you are still not satisfied with the work.
The refund is given to the clients because of the following reasons only:
- If the deadline is not met by our writer
- If there is any sort of plagiarism detected in the work given to you
- If you receive an extremely low quality paper that resulted in your failure
- If the revision is not completed by us
- If our customer service representative is not responding via e-mail, phone or chat
You can demand for a refund only after 7 days of your receipt of work and not after that. If the company accepts your claim of refund then it will be made within 10 to 15 working days. If the customer has not mentioned about whether he wants a full refund or a partial one, then the decision will be dependent on the company only.
*Full refund means 90 per cent of the order payment